Scrap-a-Palooza #10 is filling fast! We hope you can join us on Saturday, January 21 for 13 hours of scrapbooking, demos, classes, gifts, prizes, contests, and more. There's a reason that people travel from all over the country to attend this mega-fun mega-crop with a national reputation!
Nine times over the past three years, we've filled Remington's Event Center
here in Springfield with a sold-out crowd of 250 scrapbookers. We partner with Chris Louzader and
Midwest Family Broadcasting to put on this spectacular cropping gala.
Here's what makes this event unique...
• $54 fee includes breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks and drinks
• gift from SG
• roomy table space including access to electricity
• free demos by nationally-known Allison Davis, co-author of Sketches
for Scrapbooking, current BasicGrey sketch artist, past Creating
Keepsakes Dream Team and Hall of Fame, and instructor at national
• free mini-classes
• prize drawings from SG (and also from many other vendors)
• page layout contests and prizes
• paid classes with Allison Davis and Debbie Sanders
• Scrapbook Generation brings an entire store to the event (with 66 new paper collections this time!)
• last but definitely not least...a gigantic and delicious chocolate fountain!
Click here to register for Scrap-a-Palooza.